[Debconf-team] Penta sql access for cate and n0rman

Admins,

cate and n0rman asked several days/weeks ago for penta SQL access.  I
recall from IRC confirmation that you got the emails.  Could you set
this up for them?

They would then be able to run scripts to do useful things, without me
needing to do it myself.  This has gotten to the point I would
personally like this to be set up, so that I can focus more on my real
work.  It will also help DebConf to have these people able to operate
independently.

Thank you,

- Richard