Re: [Debconf-team] budget and number of attendees

On 2012-06-10 18:30, Richard Darst wrote:
On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 12:27:11PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
It is about 40 people in category "Basic, *no* sponsored food or
accom" and *do* request accommodation.

Can someone work out if any of these asked for accommodation before the sponsorship deadline? I'm a bit worried in case some of them were just confused by us asking the same question in multiple places.

We should:
- Let these people know they are going to need to pay, estimate the
costs, add it to our budget, (optionally move them into professinal if
that's how we want to handle it)

Yes, ignoring the question above, the fairest thing would be to convert them to professional (while keeping the list of who this was) and email them to explain and ask if they want to pay or revert to no-accommodation basic.

--
Moray