[Debconf-team] Some assumptions about the DC11 accounting

Hi,

In finalizing DC11 accounting, I am making these assumptions.  If
anyone disagrees with any of these, please let me know what you would
rather instead.

- Richard

One sponsor forgot to pay DC11, I am recording this as being passed on
to DC12 (since that is where the money will appear).  So, it is DC11
income, not DC12, but isn't counting as our surplus.  It also isn't
counting as DC11 income.

Two organizers were owed money for various expenses, which they never
claimed.  I am marking this as donations (unclaimed-reimbursement),
instead of following up.

I see four newbies which were paid out of DC11 travel funds, total
cost of 1794.38 EUR.  I am making a virtual transaction saying that
this money came as an _income_ from debian, as opposed to being debian
equity we are using, since Debian agreed to pay for this already, thus
it should not count against our surplus from DC11.

For the final report, I am using USD/EUR exchange rates of 2012
December 31.