Re: [Debconf-team] Transfering DC12 funds to Nicaragua

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 21:40:38 +0200
Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 8. Juni 2012, Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> > We can give a quote from venue, food and t-shirt/bags, we will have the
> > invoices once we pay.
>
> I think ffis needs the invoices _before_, or?

Nobody will give us invoices if we don't pay, at least UCA told us today that as a education entity (University) they doesn't have invoices, they will give us oficial receipt once we pay them, before that they can only give us a quote.

And as I can remember, when I buy something, companies will give a receipt every time I make a payment and when I cancel the total amount then they give an invoice.

So, we will not get an invoice if we don't pay, at least, we can give you quotes.

Regards,

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>