Re: [Debconf-team] Data processing scripts

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
Hi,

http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/   (note new home on alioth)

is now being updated with data from this year.  Let me know if you
notice anything suspicious or wrong - I may not have upgraded DC11 ->
DC12 properly.  Money related things aren't updated.  The most useful
files are below, should be self explanatory.  Things update every
hour.

Thank you very much for working on this!

Cheers,

http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/registration-data.txt
http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/rooms-by-date-2.txt
http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/food-by-date.txt

old-dc{10,11} has data from past years, for reference.  If you want
any more data or info, let me know.

- Richard