Re: [Debconf-team] Transfering DC12 funds to Nicaragua

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:25:45 -0600
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 20:36:08 -0400
> Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
>
> > Norman,
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 02:12:38PM -0600, Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> > > Hello Team,
> > >
> > > I would like to know what is the procedure in order to transfer DebConf12 money from SPI/FISS to Nicaragua. We are very close to DebConf12 and we need to pay some things.
> > >
> > > The payments we need to do are:
> > >
> > > * Venue: We want to pay a % now.
> > >
> > > * Food: We need to pay a %
> > >
> > > * T-shirts: We need to order this ASAP.
> > >
> > > * Bags: We need to order this ASAP.
> > >
> > > * Banners: We need to order this ASAP.
> > >
> > > All the amounts are in debconf-team svn
> > >
> > > We have all the transfer information ready. We need to know who are the persons in charge and what is the procedure to make the request to SPI/FFIS.
> >
> > Perhaps you could say here how much you are wanting to transfer now?
> > This email is more to maintain transparency, rather than really ask
> > permission, so it would be good to say how much we need, what
> > organization you think it should come from, how much goes to which of
> > these places (so that people who can't see svn can also follow along).
>

> Thank you darst, I really don't know what is the procedure so that's why I'm asking,
>
> Acording to the budget:
>
> * The venue cost is 11,519.34USD, and we would like to pay 50%, which is 5,759.67.
> * The food cost is 15,675.00 USD, and we would need 50% before DebConf starts, which is 7837.00
> * We need money to order bags and shirts, for those we have in our budget 3,600, we will need it all before DebConf.
>
> This give you a total of USD 17196.67. In FISS we have at this time EUR11247.69, with a exchange rate of 1.3 is USD14621.99, and we will need the USD3,558.25 we have in SPI at this time.
>
> All the money, as you may know, will go to ISIC, our legal representation here in Nicaragua for DebConf12.
>
> So, it looks like we will need all the money we have right now.

Sorry, with FFIS and SPI we have USD18180.23 and I calculated USD 17196.67, we have a  extra of USD983.56, and I'm sure we will need it for other things here :)

Regards,

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>