[Debconf-team] Travel sponsorship team

Hi DebConf Team,

We are creating the travel sponsorship team and we are looking for volunteers.

Cate and I are the only members of this group at the moment, and we are trying to arrange a meeting with the team once is created. Cate made a poll on doodle so you can choose your prefered date+hours for the meeting. Take note that this team has a lot of work, so we need to make this meeting ASAP so we can start to work.

If you want to be part of this team, plasee add yourself in the wikipage [0] or reply this email and pick a prefered date/hour on this doodle poll [1]

Regards,

[0] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Teams
[1] http://www.doodle.com/7gasmbpvb3exc8k5

--