Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12-Water

2012/5/24 Felix Delattre <linux@delattre.de>
On 05/24/2012 03:18 PM, Felix Delattre wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> the local food team has a doubt concerning the water. Holger took the
> water from the tap during his trip here and we all drink from the tap.
> But some of us use filters or purified water (at least at home). We want
> you to provide guaranteed good water and propose two options:
>
> == 1. Ceramic water filters ==

bottled water is the best option as it has gone through several processes of cleaning, and that means less sick people :) the plastic bottles can be recycled and recover the 20 dollars or donate them so another person can recycle

> Photos: http://www.filtronnica.com/empresa.htm
>
> We first though about ceramic filters

I just realized that i wrote ceramic filters. This is not correct: The
filters are made of mud and sawdust and impregnated with colloidal
silver, which together, like the website says, filters 98% of bacterias,
parasites and turbidity out of the water.