Re: [Debconf-team] Debian enterprise/infrastructure track

Gunnar, team,

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 06:45:21PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> So, do you have a track topic ready? Have you looked at the currently
> registered talks to see which you can recruit to the track? Or do you
> have in mind people to invite?

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

I'm looking often at the registered talks but unfortunately I'm not sure
there's enough to have a dedicated track. I can see 3-4 related to
virtualization, plus another one that may be related to a general large
infrastructure discussion.

I haven't heard back from the people I pinged either, so I'm not really
sure how to proceed. Do you want to wait until the end of the CfP in
case the situation changes or do you need to start scheduling things
ASAP?

Thanks,
Faidon