Re: [Debconf-team] penta account not completed

Hi Simó,

On Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, Simó Albert i Beltran wrote:
> I did that already, I also checked my mail server logs, no email from
> pentabarf.

here's why:

mail.log:May  7 23:04:50 s_local@cmburns postfix/smtp[26419]: 8C6B8358AE:
to=<simo@probeta.net>, relay=mx.probeta.net[87.216.218.254]:25, delay=1.5,
delays=0.14/0.01/0.89/0.44, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (host
mx.probeta.net[87.216.218.254] said: 550 5.1.1 <simo@probeta.net>: Recipient
address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO
command))

So you entered a wrong email address :-)

> I didn't confirm my account because I did get the confirmation email.
> If I try registering, it says the user 'sim6' already exists.

I'll leave dealing with penta to someone else... probably it's enough to fix
your email address (from simo@ to sim6@) and resend that mail... whoever does
that, please explain here or on irc (highlight me please) and/or just update
svn.debconf.org/svn/cabalutils/trunk/doc/penta-hacking.txt - probably with in
a new file, penta-admining.txt - even if its only useful for this year... :)

cheers,
	Holger