Re: [Debconf-team] Questions from ISIC re DebConf funds

Hi Norman, hi auditor@d.o,

On Freitag, 27. April 2012, Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> As some of you may know, Debian made an agreement with ISIC to manage
> DebConf12 local funds.
> The letter of understanding states that the Debian Project seeks the help of
> ISIC in holding and receiving new funds from sponsors for the organization
> of DebConf12 in Managua, Nicaragua.
[the letter is signed by zack for debian and ISIC]
> We want to know if it's ok to start a local fundraising campaign so that
> individuals can donate to DebConf via ISIC. Also, we want to give the
> option that local people (in Nicaragua or Central America) can pay their
> profesional/corporate registration via ISIC.

I'm all for it!

> Also, the letter states that ISIC will give access to DebConf auditors, we
> would like to know to whom we need to give access to the banking online
> system, so they can check the online bank statements.

auditor@d.o.: please name so real individual(s), additionally I think it would
be useful to give read access to Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net>

cheers & thanks,
	Holger