[Debconf-team] Questions from ISIC re DebConf funds

Hi DebConf Team, I'm writing to you with my "ISIC legal representative" hat.

As some of you may know, Debian made an agreement with ISIC to manage DebConf12 local funds.

The letter of understanding states that the Debian Project seeks the help of ISIC in holding and receiving new funds from sponsors for the organization of DebConf12 in Managua, Nicaragua.

We want to know if it's ok to start a local fundraising campaign so that individuals can donate to DebConf via ISIC. Also, we want to give the option that local people (in Nicaragua or Central America) can pay their profesional/corporate registration via ISIC.

Also, the letter states that ISIC will give access to DebConf auditors, we would like to know to whom we need to give access to the banking online system, so they can check the online bank statements.

= About ISIC =

ISIC is a private IT academy established in 1991 in Managua, Nicaragua. Since 2007 ISIC is one of the leading educactional institutes promoting free and open source software. ISIC is a permanent and active sponsor and supporter of the local free software community.

Kind regards,

Norman García Agular

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>