Re: [Debconf-team] Kindergarden / alternative youth program for DC13?

Hi,

On Fri Apr 27, 2012 at 07:07:42 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu Apr 26, 2012 at 23:33:59 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> > On 2012-04-26 22:10, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > >I think that this can be organized
> > >mostly on an ad-hoc basis right before or during the conference.
> > >Or do
> > >(potential) parents think that this needs to be more formal?
> >
> > Are there any legal issues around that in Switzerland?  I hope not,
> > but in some countries any kind of non-family childcare requires that
> > the carers have some certification/clearance.
>
> good question. On the other hand this sort of "kindergarden" is not for
> public use but for our private event. Maybe we should setup some sort of
> paper that clarifies this which the parents need to sign.

maybe it is better to refer to that as childcare instead of
kindergarden, as the term kindergarden in some countries is refered to
as we would have qualified kindergarden teachers on site. Still the
issues raised by Moray should be discussed/clarified.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster