Re: [Debconf-team] Debian enterprise/infrastructure track

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 04:17:47PM -0700, Faidon Liambotis wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 04:52:51PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > This year, we will continue to organize some talks into thematic
> > tracks. If you have a proposal for a DebConf track, please contact
> > debconf-team@lists.debconf.org.  Previous examples included "Debian
> > Science", "Debian Infrastructure", and "Community Outreach" tracks.
> > If you would like to be a track coordinator, please volunteer on that
> > list.
>
> As discussed on IRC, I'd be happy to be a track coordinator for an
> infrastructure/enterprise track, similar to the one we had back in New
> York.
>
> I generally prefer the term "infrastructure" rather than "enterprise",

I'd suggest to use debian-enterprise@l.d.o for coordination.  I'm just
mentioning it because I was able to surprise the complete audience of
the Enterprise track at DebConf 10 when pointing via IRC to this list
(which after a short kick after my hint remains unattended ...[1]).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.net/liststats/authorstat_debian-enterprise.png

--