Re: [Debconf-team] Please proofread/correct the call for registration/papers

Holger Levsen dijo [Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 09:43:52PM +0200]:
> >       travel sponsorship. Right now, both dates are set at May 15, but
> >       I think that accomodation/food could be at least extended to May
> >       31. Of course, we can later extend the periods, but it's
> >       something we always try to avoid.
>
> so why start with extending them in the first place? Why not keep both to May
> 15th? The sooner we know the better.

Ok, that's one of the reasons I put the document in the whiteboard :)

> > The intention is to send this mail right after tomorrow's meeting.
>
> Sounds great to me. As long as registration is open (=possible) when we send
> the mail. It's stupid to receive a mail "in two days you will be able to
> register" - why not wait with sending the mail til registration is open?
>
> Do you think its possible to open registration tomorrow too?

The registration is now (informally) open. There's nothing left for me
to do to enable Pentabarf.