[Debconf-team] DC13 localteam meeting minutes 22/03/2012

Hi

The DC13 localteam recently had a first in person meeting after the bid
decision. The meeting minutes are in the wiki [1]. Please keep in mind
while the minutes are quite verbose in some parts they are primarily
intended for the meeting attendees. Please ask if you don't understand
something.

We are well aware that the global team is currently very busy with
organizing DC12. That's why we'd like to disturbe you as little as
possible. On the other hand we have to make sure that the DC13 team does
not get too disconnected from the global team. We discussed the relation
to the global team in our meeting. Have a look at the relevant section
in our minutes. [2] I would also like to schedule a BoF at DC12 to
discuss global <-> localteam relations as this is probably the only
chance to meet in person before DC13.

I also propose to CC meeting agendas and minutes to debconf-team, but to
keep most of the rest of the communication on the localteam list for
now. Of course with the exception of things that need direct cooperation
or input from the global team. That way your attention does not get
distracted by DC13 stuff and we can keep working on those things we have
to do now to make DC13 a success.

Cheers,
Gaudenz

[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/minutes-20120322