Re: [Debconf-team] Registration: Are we sticking with Pentabarf, or leaving it behind?

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> I agree with you that moving over to Frab is the best option in the long
> term, but I'm a bit worried on starting this whole process only a few weeks
> before the registration for DebConf12 opens. Maybe the best solution is to
> stick with Pentabarf and concentrate on having Frab ready for DebConf13?

I dont think so. Best solution would be if we could switch to frab in those
few weeks we need to decide the dates - basically thats all we do need to do
;-P

And as long as we keep having the backup solution of using pentabarf for dc12
(if frab cannot be adapted easily + joyfully to our needs til registration
opens), I think we should give the best solution at least a try now ;-)

ie import the data and see what fields / processes are missing. and see if
installation is really as easy as said... and if the import works... or how
easy it can be made working ;)

Sadly I wont have much time to be involved in this, except as tester (and
maybe maybe for documentation things.)

cheers,
	Holger