Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-ch] DebConf13 next steps

Hi there!

On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 18:41:05 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> while the topic is in our minds from getting the DebConf12 sponsorship
> brochure ready (somewhat late).
>
> For the international version, for now, most of the brochure should
> just be the same as the DebConf12 version anyway.  You may want to
> have translated versions, and also perhaps a separate version for
> local sponsors that are not related to free software, which explains
> things in a different way / with different emphases.
>
> The major thing that will need to be decided, working within the
> sponsorship team, is the sponsorship levels to be used next year.

I added this to my local ToDo list (I am currently offline, so I can not
update the wiki).

> Otherwise it's mostly just a matter of updating location/date
> references, adding DebConf13 logos, etc.  (The logos part is obviously
> not urgent, but if you don't already have something in mind then you
> might want to ask soon for submissions from the various DebConf
> artists, preferably suggesting ideas to work from.)

I have already thought about a "call for ideas" for the logo, I will
check with local team to see if someone already has something in mind
and otherwise send such an email.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca