Re: [Debconf-team] Questions for global team from UCA

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:36:07 +1300, Andrew McMillan <andrew@morphoss.com> wrote:
> I believe the people at Columbia were very happy with DebConf as a
> group, and I think we might be able to get a positive statement from
> Daisy Nguyen or Eben Moglen about the benefits to the university - and
> not just about how impressed they were with the behaviour of the group
> as a whole, as seen in the attached e-mail.

Which reminds me -- should we not try to make sure that Daisy knows
she's invited to Nicaragua at the same time?  (I'm sure we made the
offer of her coming to a future DebConf as a thankyou for how incredibly
helpful she was, and actually there might be interesting cross
pollination opportunities for her linking up with another university if
she was interested in coming this year).

Cheers, Phil.