Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf12-localteam] Hotel costs and options for DebConf12

Quoting Holger Levsen (holger@layer-acht.org):
> Hi Leandro,
>
> On Montag, 5. März 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> > We now have a map of the UCA campus and the nearby hotels available for
> > download at:
> >
> > http://media.debconf.org/dc12/map/Map_DC12_UCA.png
>
> thanks for the map!
>
> To me it looks like we could probably host everybody in those >10 hotels
> around, is that right?

At first glance, there is a group of 3 hotels that can be considered
as "close" : El Almendro, Casa Real, Aloha --> about 400m to 600m
walking distance to the various auditoriums and hacklabs. Other hotels
seem to more more than 1 kilometer away. Not "far"....but not close
either..:-)

>From a very short overview of what I found about these first 3 hotels,
none of them seems to have many rooms, though none of the websites
really say how many rooms they have.