Re: [Debconf-team] Menus on Debconf main site and Blog

No, I meant www.debconf.org. Here you have a little screenshot for better explanation: http://i.imgur.com/bpKzv.png

> but in any case, yes, the design of blog.debconf.org and www.debconf.org
> deserves major improvements!

Right, I can not do these major improvements right now., that's why I was suggesting some smaller changes only.

>> Can I just proceed?`Or are there other thoughts? Can I do such changes
>> or should I ask before?
> I'd assume we will be quite happy about a modernized layout, but probably best
> provide a preview somewhere first?

I won't change the layout, it's just about the menu