Re: [Debconf-team] Menus on Debconf main site and Blog

Hi Felix,

On Sonntag, 4. März 2012, Felix Delattre wrote:
> * I think it would be good to consolidate the menus on debconf.org and
> blog.debconf.org. It is just confusing that they are changing, but
> almost everything (design and some links) keep the same.

not sure if you mean debconf12.debconf.org when you talk about debconf.org
here, or www.debconf.org...

but in any case, yes, the design of blog.debconf.org and www.debconf.org
deserves major improvements!

That said, I think it's good that debconf$X.dc.o and www.dc.o look different.
My idea to modernize www.dc.o would be to make it look closer to the "new"
www.debian.org layout. (Emphasize: look closer, not: look alike.)

> Can I just proceed?`Or are there other thoughts? Can I do such changes
> or should I ask before?

I'd assume we will be quite happy about a modernized layout, but probably best
provide a preview somewhere first?

cheers,
	Holger