Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf12 website design

On 12694 March 1977, Felix Delattre wrote:

> we have news from the website team. First of all we have a design
> proposal (http://i.imgur.com/4svVh.png) which should be discussed during
> this week, so we can go on with implementing this soon. So, please leave
> your feedback!

Does look nice, not much to say to it right now, except that you maybe
want to have Platinum/Gold sponsors in an own row above, and the rest of
the sponsors below. That is, give them more importance.

Oh, and I hope for a CSS thats not limiting the amount of screenspace in
use (width) to something small. :)

And while we now can expect to not see a single cow in Nicaragua, as all
those ev1l aliens have stolen them, what do you want to tell us with
that broken bus? And how large is that girl/guy in red in the middle? I
feel small, somehow.

--
bye, Joerg
<exa> yes, I'm annoying.