Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] DebConf staff t-shirts

On 29-07-2011 02:22, Marcelo Gutierrez wrote:
2011/7/28 Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org <mailto:moray@sermisy.org>>

    We got some additional 'Staff' t-shirts printed.  If you have been
    doing work for DebConf outside the video team (front desk, talk
    arrangements, etc.) and don't yet have a staff t-shirt, please come to
    the front desk to claim one.  Also please encourage others who have
    been doing work for DebConf, but haven't realised yet that they are
    entitled to a staff t-shirt, to claim theirs!

If we (Nicaraguan crew) can take one to give it to leogg we would love it :)

Please, go to the Front Desk and grab it. :)

Kind regards,
--
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw@funlabs.org>