Re: [Debconf-team] sponsor addresses

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 07:21:58PM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
>> I can't see an address in sponsors-table for mtel, Google, Canonical
>> or TK, has someone sent nattie addresses for these?  (Please add them
>> to the file as well.)
>
>Please can someone act on this?  We should post the bags *tomorrow*
>(Friday), else it probably won't happen for 11 months again.

For Google, Canonical and TK the address *should* be in sponsors-table
from last year/2009 at the very least. I can't say for definite as I
don't have a checkout to hand atm.

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"