Re: [Debconf-team] Busses for departure

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 10:30:51PM +0200, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> the buses can be arranged, but i need to see if we can pay for them
> (which is going to happen tomorrow after we meet with NGO DIVA).

My suggestion is not about letting DebCOnf pay but the people wo are
going with the bus will pay.  (If DebConf pays even better - but we
have a preference for reaching the airport / train station *at* *all*
and my guess is that renting a completely covered bus will not cost
much more than a public bus.  So I will post the Wiki link and we
might release the good news later ...

Thanks for your effort

     Andreas.

--