Re: [Debconf-team] [budget] batteries & cables

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:37:44 -0400, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 11:51:26AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
>
> > my money, so I'm to be reimbursed
> >
> > (The last receipt being from Nattie, which I paid her for)
> >
> > Would you please mail me the state of my expenses in Ledger once this is
> > added, so I know how much to whinge about to DIVA, and so that I can
> > double check that I've logged all the receipts I have.
> >
> > It seems that it might be easiest if I simply keep drawing cash out and
> > reimburse all the other locally incurred expenses -- that way, if we get
> > money from DIVA in a timely manner, I can sell the currency to incoming
> > attendees next week, and if not FFIS only need to sort out one transfer
> > (and since they can do it to a German Euro account that should be
> > simplest for all.
>
> All have been committed, and I privately mailed you+DIVA about the
> current status.
>
> DIVA just replied to me "Everything is ok!!!"

Cool -- I just pulled another few hundred KM out of a cash machine, so I
can go round buying receipts and mil you the result if that helps.

(I'm assuming that it will, so if that's a problem I'll just reverse the
transactions -- at least I should be able to pay Holger, but may leave
him till last in case there are other expenses I don't currently know
about.)

So, anyone else got receipts they want me to buy?

Cheers, Phil.