[Debconf-team] Front desk -- T-shirt distribution

An update on t-shirts, for front desk people:

T-shirt sizes for people not yet "arrived" yesterday:

    39 Extra extra large
    71 Extra large
    96 Large
    61 Medium
     6 No Shirt selected
     8 Small

     2 Female extra large
     3 Female large
    11 Female medium
     5 Female small

T-shirts remaining today:

XXL    79
XL    91
L    89
M    26
S    10

F-0 (XS?)    7
F-1 (S?)    8
F-2 (M?)    17

Note in particular that 61 people still want M shirts, but we only
have 26 left.  We have enough S shirts, but only just, so we can't
just give these to people who asked for M.  We have more XL and XXL
than we need.  Therefore we need to pursue a policy of size inflation,
which is fair enough considering that the t-shirts are smaller than
previous years.

--
Moray