Re: [Debconf-team] Special sponsorship

On 07/20/2011 11:03 PM, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> For
> the record, not every travel sponsorship requestor on the herb team got perfect
> scores, so this wasn't theoretical.

I'm glad to hear this!  Out of curiosity, what percentage of the herb
team members that did apply for travel sponsorship did get perfect
scores?  What was the percentage for applicants who weren't members of
the herb team?  Can we see the average scores for herb-team members vs.
non-herb-team members?

> I agree that
> conflicts of interest should be avoided as much as possible, including
> appearances of conflicts.

Yep, agreed!

Regards,

	--dkg