Re: [Debconf-team] sponsor addresses

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 07:18:23PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011, Nattie Mayer-Hutchings wrote:
> > I've just been asked to relay a request from moray for addresses for
> > sponsor bags.  Could someone please provide?
>
> Richard, can you get them from sponsors-table?

I can.  Do we always use sponsor addresses direct from sponsors-table?
IOW: is there ever a time where a sponsor would want the bag sent to a
different address, or is that handled only on a "if they ask" basis?

I will coordinate with nattie to get all information.  Nattie, feel
free to ping me on IRC.

- richard