Re: [Debconf-team] Cheese and Wine party location

Quoting Velimir Iveljic (velimir.lists@foolcontrol.org):

> Adnan talked to the hotel people (the manager of Mr. Brown cafe) and
> we were told we can use it for the Wine and Cheese party.

Well, that's a (good) surprise to me. Would it be possible for me (as
self-appointed person in charge for the C&W) to meet with the cafe's
manager to firmly confirm everything? I'd also be able to explain
him|her what this is about, how we plan to organize things and also
hear about their possible concerns and questions.

In short, with someone's proxying the language barrier, would it be
possible to have a deeper discussion, including details?

(no need to CC me to answer as I'm subscribed to -team)