[Debconf-team] Gigabit switch(es)

Just to let you know that I've tried to find them at my faculty (Faculty of Electrical Engineering), and they say they don't have any, at least the ones I've asked. It's a holiday season right now, and even if there are some in the building I probably couldn't get them because the responsible person for the equipment isn't there.

Have you tried reaching Marinko? Since he helped you with lots of networking stuff, electricity, etc.?

--
Bojana Borković aka Lunacy
bojanaborkovic.net