[Debconf-team] Changing hotel (or) room

Hi,

I have an annoying allergy to warm temperature which makes me get rhinitis, so
the Bosna rooms with no air conditioning, given the current temperature will
put me in bad situation here. I've tried to explain and change it in the
reception but got a very aggressive response from the guy when trying to
communicate in English.

So, I need some advise about changing room or hotel. If DebConf can't manage
that I'll pay by myself, then I appreciate any hint about hotels around.

Thanks,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org