[Debconf-team] Issue with Marks attendance

Dear and respected,

In conversations and agreement between DIVA and Government of
Republika Srpska it was agreed that one of the DebConf11 attendees
would also be Mark Shuttleworth. Government gave special importance
and thought of it as great pleasure to host guests like ones mentioned
above. Since out of suddent it seems like this is not going to happen,
they will think of DIVA as incompetent partner and a liar. We are
immensely disappointed with the turn of events, and we don't even dare
to report this latest situation to the Government, our biggest and
most important financial sponsor. Due to the main reason that this
could very negatively reflect on many things.

We urge you to resolve this issue as soon as possible, and send Mark a
letter and in front of whole project and teams asking him to at least
attend and give lecture at Debian Day in case he's not able to attend
the whole conference. It would be the best if you could bring out all
the facts and explain what really happened, all in goal to resolve the
current conflict and overall resolution to the given situation.

Team
NGO DIVA