Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] we need a laser printer ASAP

Hi Dejan,

On Montag, 18. Juli 2011, Dejan Marjanovic wrote:
> Sure, no problem.
>
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> > Offers are still useful, but please don't bother transporting hardware
> > today -- we think we might have one coming now already.

well, we'll get one rented from somewhere sometime, so if yours is around the
corner and its no hassle for you, having a printer today would be cool.
(it could just happen that tomorrow or the day after we get another one and
dont need yours anymore..)

b+w is fine.

cheers,
	Holger