[Debconf-team] meetings tomorrow

Hi,

we'll meet tomorrow

- at 11oo in Banski Dvor to have a orga team meeting,
- at 12oo in Banski Dvor to have a video team meeting,
- at around 13oo somewhere to meet with Diva people.

I suggest to have the 11oo meeting in the big auditorium and to have the 12oo
meeting in the small auditorium (so the video team meeting can start at 12oo
even if the orga team meeting is still running), but this might be changed by
reality. (I personally will do video meeting at 12oo.)

I suspect (or hope) the diva meeting will be at MrBrownBlack and that 13oo
will be somewhat met, but that "around 13oo" is the only info they gave Adnan.
I hope there will be more info at the 11oo meeting.

cheers,
	Holger