Re: [Debconf-team] Things to look at in BL [pre-debcamp todo list]

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:
> ** There is a disabled lift in the side entrance
> *** It is currently unplugged, and looks a little scruffy

Yes, please investigate this: when we visited I wanted to ask them to
demonstrate it actually worked at all, but Holger thought this was
silly. :)

> ** Lift to get up to the hacklabs on the 1st floor (or floor 2 for
>   those of you that start at 1) -- I'm guessing there is one, but I
>   don't remember seeing it -- I'll look

I'll be very happy if you find one, but I don't think one exists --
see the big previous list discussion about needing to only use ground
floor rooms.

This also affects your suggestion of where to put the server rooms
etc.  If the first floor isn't accessible, we should save every scrap
of ground floor space as public.

--
Moray