Re: [Debconf-team] Things to look at in BL [pre-debcamp todo list]

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a rough to-do list I made, partly since fil is there now, but
> it also covers many other things.
>
> There are so many things going on my memory can't hold it all.  Please
> don't feel offended if I forgot something you have already taken care
> of, just fill us in.
>
> - richard
>

> ==========
>

> * Network uplink
> ** Local contact: Adnan(AbsintheSyringe).
> ** Global contact: zobel
> ** Termination point exists?  Which room (tell zobel)?
> ** Do we know IP addresses and routing information?
> ** Can you establish a connection?
> ** Ping times, total bandwidth,
> ** If uplink works, we can solve much else at debcamp
>

> * Banski Dvor
> ** Local contact: Adnan
> ** Global contact: zobel
> ** Server room, where?  (probably upstairs, if that's not used for
>   other stuff)
> ** 1000m cat5 cables enough?
> ** Can you get a blueprint/map (but of course we'll be there in a few
>   days, so if this isn't easy, don't bother)
> ** Do they have an organ?
>

> * Food
> ** Current contact: Velimir(aroundthfur).
> ** Global contact: moray/darst/fil (?)
> ** Is cafeteria expecting our numbers (50-90 for debcamp, ~250-300 for
>   debconf?)

The hotel is expecting precise numbers for each day in advance.
Before we go any further with planing this, the hotel said that all
the meals for the people in Bosna will have to be payed since they are
included in the reduced price of the room.
We can still save some money by making sure we know exactly how many
people from other hotels will eat each day.

> ** Is the cafeteria set up for taking varying numbers of people per
>   day, with people paying at the door?

For the ones who are not staying in hotels at all (not sponsored)
applies the same thing as for the ones that are not staying in hotel
Bosna.

> ** Can we manage to pay for only those who eat each day, and with how
>   much advance notice about what percent might show up?
> ** Vegetarian and vegan meals?

We need to give them numbers, how many people eat what and they will
prepare food for everyone.

> ** Menu samples?  Can we get some sent to the list/ posted on the
>   wiki, if they are public?

I will try and get these.

Velimir