[Debconf-team] Fwd: [Debconf11-localteam] T-shirts

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bojana Borkovic <lunacy.bl@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/7/14
Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] T-shirts
To: Valessio Brito <contato@valessiobrito.info>

Guys, no one is answering me anything about the t-shirts?

Anyway, 3rd shop just sent me their offer. Price of t-shirt (160g) is 6.80 KM + VAT. They can be done in 7 days time, from the day we order.
They want us to pay 50% of total price in advance (account payments), and other 50% after we get the t-shirt (10 day after we receive them is deadline to pay). Didn't mentioned anything about the bags, so I've send them another e-mail.

6.8 + VAT =  7.95 KM
608 t-shirts 'round 4840 KM (around 2480 euros)

So, what do you think? Which offer should we take? How the payment will go? Even if I order them today (any of those), someone should pay them 50% of the amount, so they can start printing.