Re: [Debconf-team] Network equipment

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:41:33 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
> I believe Brian Gupta (here in NY) has access to the wifi routers we
> used (or tried to use) in DC10.  I'll be coming at the start of debcamp
> this year, and could get them from Brian and take them with me when i
> travel, if that would be useful.

I haven't heard anything more about this.  I leave pretty soon.  Brian,
can we work out a handoff time?

debconf/localteam folks: will these access points be useful for the
conference, or just annoying to transport?  I'd be happy to travel
lighter if they're not needed.  But i'm also happy to bring them with me
if they'll be useful.

   --dkg