Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer at DebConf.

Hi Oded,

On Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, Oded Naveh wrote:
> > Please count yourself on
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Videoteam/Help ;-)
> Done, it says there to "ask h01ger in irc to add your volunteer rights in
> pentabarf", but penta seems not to be ready. At least the links on that
> page into pentabarf don't work as expected.
> The schedule/sign-up link [0] takes me back to dc9.
> The video/review link [1] get me to registration and paper submission.

I've added you to the video group now and so these links should work now?
(Please tell which dont.)

In case you're still looking for areas to help, I memorized another:
categorizing the wiki. If you look at
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki?title=Special:UncategorizedPages there are 136
pages without a category, while >100 have obvious categories like "DebConf11".

This is a slightly boring, yet useful job, as it makes the wiki better usuable
and pages easier to find.

cheers,
	Holger