[Debconf-team] Fwd: "Behind the scenes with the DebConf team", 2011-07-14, #debian-meeting

I'll be running a DebConf-themed #debian-meeting session this Thursday
at 19 UTC -- see the message forwarded below, if you haven't already
read it elsewhere.

It would be good to have a few volunteers to talk about "their" part
of DebConf for a couple of minutes each: as examples, the video team,
the DebConf12 bid team, the budget team, the room allocation team, the
talks team.  If you'd be interested in doing this, reply on the list
or send me a message privately.  I'd hope that this can make the
session interesting even for those of us who have been working on
DebConf for a while!

And, of course, please encourage competent people who haven't yet been
sucked into the DebConf team to come along to the session to start
getting involved!

Thanks,

Moray