Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Internet connection

Hi,

On Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 17:00:02 +0300, Faidon Liambotis wrote:
> On 07/10/11 16:29, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> >Oneone thinking that is setup is a bad idea?
>
> Even better would be to get a big address space so that everyone can
> have his internet routable IP. A /22 would probably be enough and it
> should be (still) easy to handout for a 2-week period.

i don't see a reason why we would need to hand out real internet
routable IPs to our attendees. Sure, we can do that, but what is the
real need for that? Do we have any advantages if we do that?

Lets first see what SARNET is able to give us.

> If not, your plan sounds OK too.

Thanks :)

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster