Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] T-shirts

Holger Levsen dijo [Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 01:54:07PM +0200]:
> > , so we can explore all
> > the details about the print in several print shops here, and then decide
> > which one is most apropriate to do the printing. Can someone just point me
> > out three proposed designs (I know there are 3 different t-shirt colors),
> > so we can ask in print shops and they could propose us the price for the
> > print and a t-shirts. We we'll ask for the bas as well.
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/T-Shirts has a collection of designs,
> we still need to pick one (and then make 3 out of this one, by adding the
> words "staff" / "videoteam")

The above cited designs were made based on the possibility of having a
specific workshop that can print on the full body of the shirt (that
is, printing before cutting the cloth). This is, however, the least
common (and most expensive) way to print. Ask at the workshop first -
Usually they will accept designs covering slightly more than an A4
page (of course, one at the front and one at the back).