Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf11 TV Ad?

As if this continues going this way we might miss the opportunity to
have it broadcasting on tv, thus anyone interested in doing *anything*
that would be even remotely close to what I explained in that
"screenplay" of mine?

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/TVAd