Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Internet connection

Internet problem, solved.

On given location we have a gigabit switch with link of 1Gbps capacity
directly connected to the internet exchange point in Budapest.

If network team would like to send any requests, ie (number of needed
addresses) I'll give you one of the SARNET people email.

My work here is done, who wants to take it from here, Marinko?

Javi se na broj 051 211 111, neko ce se sigurno naci u firmi. I
naravno, nek' se jave ljudi iz mreznog tima, sa zahtjevom, tj.
kolicinom potrebnih adresa, moze i meni na mail.