Re: [Debconf-team] Arrivals/Departures pages: should we keep the "Shuttle" column?

On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 09:07:21AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Someone made a good point that the arrivals and departures may
> overload the public carrier buses on the first and last days of
> DebConf, as I think someone has mentioned recently.

Regarding last day of DebConf:  IMHO it might make perfectly sense if
*we* rent a bus in the sense that some local asks for the price of a
bus, we divide this price by the number of places inside the bus which
will probably occupied by people.  This might be a reasonable
alternative inbetween not going official shuttles and crowded public
transfer.  Any local volunteering to ask whether there are busses to
rent and what this might cost?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--