Re: [Debconf-team] debianday - schedule & registration

Velimir Iveljic dijo [Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 09:01:18PM +0200]:
> so as we all talked about on IRC, we will take peoples info at the
> front desk on Debian Day, so no registration (i have also checked this
> with DIVA who said they talked to the presidents office and it was ok
> since he has his own security team).
>
> The website has been updated to link to the schedule, i'll make a map
> of the rooms as soon as i get plans from Banski Dvor and link that
> too.

Hi,

This sounds most convenient, thanks!

There might still be an issue, although it's not as pressing as other
priorities right now: If the president has its own security, his
security might require a registration, or a weapon-check, or a
strictly enforced maximum attendance limit, or whatnot. We must be
sure we can provide (and live with) what they need.

There will be time to deal with these logistics during DebCamp, but we
need to get the information as soon as possible.

Greetings,