Re: [Debconf-team] T-shirts

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> Adnan,
>
> From the call with DIVA, I heard that you have arranged all t-shirt
> printing, and they are just waiting for money.  It would be good to
> know what these plans are.

Original plan was that Vanja from local team would take care of this,
but he backed out from it all as he's having some private problems.

Backup plan was, since DIVA has a lot of contacts from Banja Luka that
they gonna find a company and get this sorted.

> Some questions about this:
>
> - How many different designs?  (We need "normal", "volunteer", and
>  "video team" at least)  Colors?

I'm not saying this as it was already decided. My idea was to have 3
different shirts, including colors and design. Thoughts?

> - How many of each design?  How many of each size for each design?

^?

> - What is the total cost, and cost per each?

DIVA should have this information.

> - How long will they take to print?

I'm thinking couple of days, max 3?

--