Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Internet connection

Hi,

On Samstag, 9. Juli 2011, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> Please
> tell me the exact instructions on what you want me to do. All we want
> is uplink, without any cabling? Please confirm.

yes.

then we will do the cabling ourself during debcamp.

though of course we wouldnt mind if there is already cabling from the
supposed-to-be-server room to the talk rooms and the hacklab. but, we are
prepared to set this up ourself.

(btw, "someone" was to buy 1000m cat5 cable...)

> So by the plan I have we should have internet in Banski Dvor 5 days
> before DebCamp instead of a week as originally planned.
>
> Sounds good?

sounds workable (aka good :)

cheers,
	Holger